Lessons are based both on the classical Bel Canto technique as well as the Estill Voice Model. In your lessons you will understand how your voice works. You will learn to place and develop your natural voice .You will learn how to increase your vocal range, improving your intonation and your vocal agility.
You will be learning the Bel Canto breathing technique ( diaphragmatic ), understanding the difference between breath and body support.
Thanks to the wonderful ESTILL VOICE MODEL , you will be able to focus on the production of different voice qualities , mastering the use of the 13 figures of voice control, keeping your vocal health always at the fore front of any lesson with the aim to discover and develop your true singing potential.
You will be guided through personal and very effective vocal exercise that will increase your vocal range and abilities, while learning to gain control and sing better on your vocal breaks regardless of the vocal style.
Graduating from the Bernstein School of Musical Theatre in Bologna , Sandro continued his training in London at the Mountview School of Performing Arts concluding with the Master-Postgraduate Musical Theater course at the Royal Academy of Music.
Sandro works regularly with beginners, musical theatre students,actors, professional musical theatre singers as well as professional pop singers.
- Private Singing Teacher since 2011
- Singing Teacher by Your-Music Vocal Coach Hamburg from 2014-2019
- Singing Teacher by Pop Rock Music School in Lübeck from 2016- 2019
- Singing Teacher by Büchen Music School in Büchen from 2016-2019
- Judge for the Pop Singing Contest in Germany – Landesausschuss Jugend musiziert. 2018
- Estill Master Trainer since 2019
- Estil Master Trainer working as assistant for Estill workshops Level 1 &2 with Helga Westmark and Dorte Hyldstrup in Hamburg and München 2019
- Guest Teacher for the Chamber Choir of the University of Lüneburg Leuphana since 2018
- Dozent by Norddeutscher Musical Academy from 2019 till now